Once in a Lifetime Estate Sale at a Breathtaking Colonial Estate in Little Holmby
Date and Time:
Saturday, March 23rd, 9 am – 4 pm,
Sunday, March 24th, 9 am – 4 pm
Just a quick note to everyone regarding the LA Marathon on Sunday. We don’t want the marathon to deter any of you from coming to this incredible sale. Holmby Hills and Westwood are accessable via the 405. Here is the link to the course map for further details of which roads will be closed.
Google maps is always a good source for navigating around the LA Marathon road closures.
655 Westholme Ave
Los Angeles (Little Holmby), CA, 90024
Note: This is a permitted parking neighborhood. The security guard will be happy to give you a parking permit while you are shopping. Please find the security guard when you arrive to retrieve a parking permit.
This is a once in a lifetime estate sale. This estate was originally built in 1939 by noted Los Angeles architect/builder Albert Rothenberg and was featured in the first Westwood Chamber of Commerce Directory. Little Holmby is one of LA’s most sought-after neighborhoods, tucked next to lavish Holmby Hills.
The estate is decorated with stunning and immaculate furnishings.
Here is a sneak peak of what to expect at this amazing sale event.
Furniture includes, but is not limited to:
- Multiple inlaid credenzas
- Ornate mirrors
- Multiple custom upholstered sofas
- Carved wood chairs with cane accents
- Multiple accent chairs
- Modern lucite base and glass topped dining table
- Ornate display cabinets
- Brass and iron bakers rack
- Silk settee and armchair set
- Outdoor furniture
- Side tables
- Ornate Fire Screens and Fire Irons
Collectable items include, but not limited to:
- Immaculate Murano and brass light fixtures
- Modern and antique art in exquisite frames – Including, but not limited to, Maxfield Parrish and Erte
- Delft Pots
- Vintage Hornby and Wrenn Railways Model trains new in the boxes
- Large ornate outdoor sculptures and planters
- Antique enamel stoves
- Porcelain, glass, and crystal
- Antique signed Persian handmade rugs – including 2 Kerman rugs – one is extra large 13 ft x 23 ft – wow!
- Vintage cameras
- Vinyl Records and Reel to Reels
- Carousel Horse
- Antique lace
- Architectural salvage building elements – Door knobs, ceiling medallions, door hardware, light fixtures, chandeliers, tiles, bricks, etc.
- Handmade textiles from around the world
- And more…
- Decorative Items
- Kitchen Items
- Clothing Items
- And much more…