AESofLA Curated Showroom Opening in the Arts District
Our team is so excited to show all of you our showroom! We truly have something for each and everyone of you. You’ll see a collection of contemporary, mid-century, and antique items including furnishings, art, rugs, clothing, jewelry, and collectibles.
Here are some details:
Furniture Items include, but are not limited to the following:
- Restoration Hardware 9ft Cloud Sofa,
- West Elm Monroe Mid-Century Lounge Chaise Sectional Sofa,
- 6 Restoration Hardware Tufted Dining Chairs,
- 19th Century Chinese Opium Daybed,
- Flos Skygarden Chandelier,
- Urban Home Sectional Sofa,
- Multiple Rustic Wood and Metal Shelves,
- Palecek Bench and Side Table,
- Mid-Century Style Wood desk and Chair,
- Multiple Large Antique Mirrors,
- White Leather Bar Stools,
- Large Modern Dining Table with White Leather Benches,
- Chrome and Glass Bar Cart,
- King Micro-suede Bed,
- Inlaid Bar Cart,
- Multiple Accent Chairs,
- Multiple Accent Tables,
- And more….
- Original, Lithographs, Serigraphs, and Prints by artsits such as Marc Chagall, Charles Bragg, Hundertwasser, Al Hirschfeld, Erte, and more…
- Antique art items in gilded frames
- Contemporary art items
- Vinyl Records – Rock, Blue Note Jazz, Classical, and so much more!
- Vintage Carosel Horse,
- Antique Wood Sculpted Clown,
- Vintage Wood Sculpted Buddha,
- Antique Enamel Stove,
- Chinese and Japenese pottery and porcelain
- Mid-Century Glassware and Accessories – Blenko glass, Venini murano lamps, and more
- Handmade rugs – Native American, Persian, Mid-Century Rya rug
Clothing and Jewlery:
- Vintage designer beaded dresses,
- fur coats,
- Vintage designer handbags,
- Vintage and contemporary jewelry and watches – Rolex, Cartier, Bulgari, etc.
So many great items! Hope to see you there!
There is street parking available.