Auctions and Estate Sales of Los Angeles are one of the top estate sale companies in the L.A. area and proud to be working with wonderful clients throughout the area. With over a decade of experience in the field, we are able to offer you an unmatched professional service and excel at tailoring our services to match your individual requirements.
We pride ourselves on our reputation and specialize in helping our clients with any combination of the following services:
- Estate Sale Services
- Relocation Services
- Item Consignment
- Online Sales
- Liquidation Services
- Online Auctions
When you hire AES of LA you can rest assured that you are in good hands. We are proud to have nothing but top notch customer reviews on both Google Business and Yelp and our entire team are fully insured and bonded. Our goal is to provide a one-stop-shop solution for all of your needs and we strive to keep our clients and customers happy throughout the entire process. Making stressful times painless is something we do in week in, week out.
We have a full team of licensed and bonded movers who will be managed to take care of your every requirement. Our professional team can handle anything from a single item move to a full mansion relocation including packing and unpacking if required. They also excel at relocating large bulky items such as pianos if required.
Relocation can be chosen as a separate service or can be tailored to supplement item consignment, estate sale services, donation and trash runs if you need to entirely clear a space.
Our rates are very competitive and we’ll be happy to supply you with a free quote for the entire chosen process. Simply call us at (310) 745-1484.
The Estate Sale process
We have developed an estate sale process that takes all of the stress and hassle out of the picture. This process will be customized for each individual in order to meet your needs. Whether you are downsizing, liquidating a business, selling the assets of a loved one, moving, or simply redecorating, we are here to help.
Once you are ready to get started with your estate sale, we will be there to guide you through the entire process beginning to end. AES of LA will handle all the details.
Step 1 – Complimentary Consultation
We understand that every individual who calls us has a different and unique situation. We utilize the complimentary consultation as an opportunity for you to get all of your questions answered and for us to understand exactly what you are looking for so that we can customize a plan than works best for you. At this point together we will decide if an estate sale event, consignment/auction, or a combination of both best suites your needs.
Step 2 – Estate Sale Event, Consignment & Auction
If we all decide that an estate sale event best suites your needs the following steps will take place:
- Schedule – Together we will schedule a date for the event. Each event usually runs between two and three days.
- Staging – The goal of our team is to stage your home or business as a showroom. This provides the best shopping experience for our shoppers and in return provides the highest return for your items. Staging usually takes between five and seven days.
- Pricing – Each item will be marked with a price tag. We have a team of researchers and a network of appraisers that we work with closely to ensure each of your items are being priced in accordance with today’s fair market value.
- Photography – We have a professional photographer who will take extensive photos for proper advertising of the sale.
- Event Staffing – All events will have a cashier, a security guard, and as many sales associates as needed.
- Advertising – We have a network of people who we advertise to. We are members of several online advertising sites and publications and have established relationships with buyers from all over the world. Our extensive outreach allows us to reach a large audience.
- Signage – On the day of the sale, professional signs will be strategically placed around your neighborhood to ensure maximum attendance, if the city allows.
In some situations our trained team will identify certain items that are better suited for consignment or auction. In these cases our team will collect these items and sell them in the appropriate manner.
Step 3 – Accounting and Clean-Out
Once the Estate Sale Event has ended and/or the consignment/auction has ended/closed, our CPA will prepare a full accounting detail. The accounting detail will itemize every item that was sold, the gross amount realized for each item, the total fees incurred, and the total net proceeds.
At the end of the sale our team will box up any remaining items for donation pick-up. We will schedule the donation pick-up and monitor the pick-up to ensure all items are removed from the property. Any items not accepted for donation will be disposed of. An itemized charity donation receipt will be obtained for tax purposes.
Our team is specialized and trained to take the estate sale process from start to finish. There are no upfront fees for our services. Our commission based fee is deducted from the gross total at the end of your sale. We bring the expertise and skill to make this estate sale process as simple and effective as possible.
At the end of the day, we truly care. We have a personal investment in each of our clients which is why we always go one step ahead.
Be sure to also check out the AES of LA Yelp page to see what our past customers say about our services.