Set of 3 Knoll 1966 Adjustable Lounge Chairs by Richard Schultz
Note from the designer –
Richard Schultz’s adjustable chaise lounge has been punctuating the patios, porches and pools of modern homes around the world for over 50 years. And it’s never looked fresher.
Construction and Details
- Seat and back are woven vinyl coated polyester mesh
- Straps are solid pure vinyl with no fillers and sewn onto the mesh seat and back with teflon thread
- Frame is welded cast and extruded aluminum finished in weather resistant polyester powder coat
- Stainless steel supports and connectors
- Wheels are cast aluminum with rubber tires and differential axle
Dimensions – 25.25″ w x 76″ d x 36″ h x 14.25″ seat height
Retail price – $10,400
The structural condition of these chairs is great. There is discoloration in the seat and mesh. Refer to photos for details.