Date and Time:
May 18th, 9am-4pm
May 19th, 9am-4pm
This is an incredible estate up in the Pacific Palisades Highlands. The estate is filled with grand furniture, exquisite porcelain, and stunning art!
You can’t miss this sale event!
There is a large collection of Chinese and Japanese porcelain, art, and furniture.
Here are some details:
Furniture Items include, but are not limited to the following:
- Multiple sofas,
- Multiple Italian marble topped credenzas and coffee tables,
- Italian dining table with 10 chairs and matching Buffet,
- Glass topped kitchenette table with chairs,
- Multiple accent chairs,
- Multiple brass base and glass topped tables,
- King Bed with side tables and matching dresser with mirror,
- Hand painted Italian wardrobe
- Farm table with chairs and benches,
- Bakers rack,
- Mid-Century King Bed Set,
- Multiple accent tables,
- Multiple desks,
- Outdoor furniture
Large collection of Chinese and Japanese items, including:
- Dining Table,
- Large collection of porcelain – including extra large urns that are over 6ft tall,
- Hand Painted Art,
- Multiple Screens,
- Large hand painted Buffet,
- Multiple stools,
- Multiple tables,
- Multiple cabinets
Large collection of Lladro porcelain figurines of all sizes.
Stereo and audio equipment:
- Vintage speakers and receivers,
- Large collection of vinyl LPs
Art items, include:
- Large hanging tapestries,
- Original oil paintings of all sizes,
- Mid-Century Posters
- Handmade Rugs,
- Large Sculptures
Household Items, include:
- Large collection of plant pots – modern, vintage, and traditional
- Outdoor yard ornaments,
- Large collection of porcelain and crystal,
- Kitchen items,
- holiday decorations,
- and so many other household items!
Clothing, shoes, and jewelry!
- Large collection of jewelry – Cartier, Rolex, and more,
- Large collection of costume jewelry,
- Men’s and women’s clothing and shoes
* Handbags are not allowed in the sale.
* Sales Tax is charged on all purchases.
* Bring packing material as this runs out quickly.
There is plenty of street parking in front of the house. The security guard will be happy to help you.
Mark your calendars.
We look forward to seeing you there!