Vintage Collector’s Paradise Estate Sale with Unique and Must Have Vintage Finds in Pacific Palisades
Date and Time:
Saturday, November 21st, 9 am – 4 pm,
Sunday, November 22nd, 9 am – 4 pm,
538 Chautauqua Blvd.
Pacific Palisades, Ca, 90272
We’re very happy to present this time capsule estate sale in the heart of Pacific Palisades. The estate is decorated with the perfect balance of airy beachy calmness and fun unique one-of-a-kind items that pop. The estate sits overlooking the beach and the décor compliments that beautifully. There is a collection of furniture, beautiful decorative items, art, kitchen items, household items, and even a collection of vintage women’s and men’s clothing, shoes and accessories.
You have to come see for yourselves!
Here are some details:
The furniture items include, but are not limited to the following:
- Upholstered Sofa and Matching Love Seta,
- Multiple Vintage Accent Chairs and Ottomans,
- Vintage Beveled Glass Top with Lucite and Stone Base Coffee Table,
- Mid-Century Glass, Brass, and Lucite Accent Table,
- Multiple Accent Tables,
- Dining Table with 8 Chairs and matching Buffet,
- Mid-Century Iron and Glass Top Dining Table with 6 Chairs,
- Pair of Marble Topped Side Tables,
- Multiple Ornate Gilded Mirrors,
- Antique Inlaid Display Cabinet,
- King Bedroom Set w/ Bed, 2 Nightstands, and 2 Dressers,
- Pair of Mid-Century Beds with Wicker Peacock Headboards,
- Mid-Century Wicker Peacock Accent Table and Accent Chair,
- Multiple Vintage Desks,
There is a nice collection of vintage art. Original Paintings, Bronze and Glass Sculptures, and other art items. Artists include, but are not limited to, Suzanne Pascal, Paul Blaine Henrie, Dewitt Lockman, Dendy Sadler, and William Strutt
Household Items, include:
- Large Collection of porcelain items from names such as Meissen, Lladro, Beleek, Rosenthal, Nymphenburg, and Hummel.
- Large Collection of Crystal items from names such as Waterford, Val St Lambert, and Lalique,
- Collection of Mid-Century Pottery and Wood Sculptures,
- Medical utensil set from war time,
- Antique German Coocoo clock,
- Ornate Candelabras,
- Vintage sewing machines,
- Vintage Barware,
- Multiple vintage clocks,
- Collection of books,
- Collection of Antique and Vintage dolls…including a Doll House,
- Vintage steamer trunks,
- Large Safe,
- Multiple Lamps,
- Multiple Handmade Antique and Vintage rugs
- Multiple TVs,
- Multiple Vintage Chandeliers,
- So many household and kitchen items
Collection of Women’s and Men’s Vintage Clothing, Shoes, Handbags, Hats, and Accessories.
We are very aware of the current climate and everyone’s safety is our utmost priority. Face masks will be required and are mandatory to enter the property, please do not forget yours as we will not have spares. We will have hand sanitizer available and will be strictly controlling the amount of folks entering the estate.
Please be thoughtful of your neighbors, friends and fellow customers and practice sensible social distancing to avoid any potential hazards. Thank you !
We can also be cashless so contact free payment will be available and our preferred method of payment. This includes Apple Pay, Android Pay, Venmo, Paypal and NFC & Chip Cards (Debit and Credit). Please help us in preparing appropriately.
* Handbags are not allowed in the sale.
* Sales Tax is charged on all purchases.
* Bring packing material as this runs out quickly.
*We will have an early bird sign-up sheet available from 5pm on Friday, November 20th for those who wish to reserve their place in the opening line.
*Adding your name to the sign-up sheet is not required to enter our sales, just a courtesy to anyone choosing to avoid the opening rush.
There is plenty of street parking in front of the house. The security guard will be happy to help you.
Mark your calendars.
We look forward to seeing you there!