Once in a Lifetime Estate Sale at a Breathtaking Colonial Estate in Little Holmby
This is a once in a lifetime estate sale. This estate was originally built in 1939 by noted Los Angeles architect/builder Albert Rothenberg and was featured in the first Westwood Chamber of Commerce Directory. Little Holmby is one of LA’s most sought-after neighborhoods, tucked next to lavish Holmby Hills.
The estate is decorated with stunning and immaculate furnishings.
Here is a sneak peak of what to expect at this amazing sale event.
Furniture includes, but is not limited to:
- Multiple inlaid credenzas
- Ornate mirrors
- Multiple custom upholstered sofas
- Carved wood chairs with cane accents
- Multiple accent chairs
- Modern lucite base and glass topped dining table
- Ornate display cabinets
- Brass and iron bakers rack
- Silk settee and armchair set
- Outdoor furniture
- Side tables
- Ornate Fire Screens and Fire Irons
Collectable items include, but not limited to:
- Immaculate Murano and brass light fixtures
- Modern and antique art in exquisite frames – Including, but not limited to, Maxfield Parrish and Erte
- Delft Pots
- Vintage Hornby and Wrenn Railways Model trains new in the boxes
- Large ornate outdoor sculptures and planters
- Antique enamel stoves
- Porcelain, glass, and crystal
- Antique signed Persian handmade rugs – including 2 Kerman rugs – one is extra large 13 ft x 23 ft – wow!
- Vintage cameras
- Vinyl Records and Reel to Reels
- Carousel Horse
- Antique lace
- Architectural salvage building elements – Door knobs, ceiling medallions, door hardware, light fixtures, chandeliers, tiles, bricks, etc.
- Handmade textiles from around the world
- And more…
- Decorative Items
- Kitchen Items
- Clothing Items
- And much more…