Last Chance!!! Pop-Up Estate Sale in the Heart of the Arts District with So Much Women’s Clothing!! One Day!
Date and Time:
Saturday, August 3rd, 9 am – 2 pm
One day only!!
941 E. 2nd Street, #205
Los Angeles, Ca, 90012
There is furniture, décor, and oh so many women’s clothing, shoes, and handbags!
Here are some details:
Furniture Items include, but are not limited to the following:
- Modani Silver tufted armchair,
- Z Gallerie Down Velvet sofa armchair, and ottoman,
- Ornate mirrors,
- Shabby Chic bed with dresser,
- Mica lamps,
- Modern rugs
- Outdoor Teak extendable outdoor table and chairs,
Décor and collectables:
- Glass skulls,
- Modern Medusa Modani chandelier,
- Art – including an original portrait by James Childs,
- Motorcycle helmets,
- Pink scooter
- Sanrio Hello Kitty collectable items – including handbags, candy machine, shoes, and more
So Many Household Items, include:
- Porcelain and crystal,
- Kitchen items
- American Security safe,
- Flat Screen TVs,
- and so many other household items!
Clothing, shoes, and jewelry!
- Collection of jewelry,
- So many Women’s clothing and shoes –
- 100s of clothing items sized XS-M – So many different styles,
- Shoes of all styles – high heels to sneakers – sized 7-8,
- Designer Children’s Clothing and Accessories
* Handbags are not allowed in the sale.
* Sales Tax is charged on all purchases.
* Bring packing material as this runs out quickly.
There is plenty of street and metered parking within a two block radius. If you prefer valet parking, this is available in the neighboring parking lot at the Garey Building Apartments – 905 E. 2nd Street.
Mark your calendars.
We look forward to seeing you there!