Celebrity Pop-Up Estate Sale in the Heart of the Arts District
Date and Time:
Saturday, July 20th, 9 am – 4 pm,
Sunday, July 21st, 9 am – 4 pm,
Note: This appointment only. Please call us and schedule a time to come visit and check out these amazing items!
This is a pop-up estate sale for a Celebrity Model and actress. There are so many incredible items!
This is going to be a really fun event. You can’t miss this sale event!
Here are some details:
Furniture Items include, but are not limited to the following:
- Modani Silver tufted sofa and armchair,
- Multiple coffee tables,
- Iron king bed
- Multiple inlayed consoles,
- Modern dining table,
- Ornate mirrors,
- White leather king bed,
- Shabby Chic bed with dresser,
- Modern rugs
Décor and collectables:
- Glass skulls,
- Modern chandeliers,
- Studded pillows,
- faux fur throws,
- Art – including an original portrait of Shauna Sands by James Childs,
- Mont Blanc pens
- Pink scooter
- Sanrio Hello Kitty collectable items – including handbags, candy machine, shoes, and more
- Playboy memorabilia – including a signed original photo gifted to Shauna by Playboy,
- TV memorabilia,
- Signed photos, magazines, posters, and scripts
So Many Household Items, include:
- Large collection of porcelain and crystal,
- Kitchen items – including multiple Nespresso machines,
- holiday decorations,
- American Security safe,
- CDs and DVDs,
- and so many other household items!
Clothing, shoes, and jewelry!
- Collection of jewelry,
- So many Women’s clothing and shoes –
- 100s of clothing items sized XS-M – So many different styles,
- Shoes of all styles – high heels to sneakers – sized 7-8,
- Designer handbags,
- Designer sunglasses
* Handbags are not allowed in the sale.
* Sales Tax is charged on all purchases.
* Bring packing material as this runs out quickly.
*We will have an early bird sign-up sheet available from 5pm on Thursday, June 27th for those who wish to reserve their place in the opening line.
*Adding your name to the sign-up sheet is not required to enter our sales, just a courtesy to anyone choosing to avoid the opening rush.
There is plenty of street and metered parking within a two block radius. If you prefer valet parking, this is available in the neighboring parking lot at the Garey Building Apartments – 905 E. 2nd Street.
Mark your calendars.
We look forward to seeing you there!