Contemporary Sale in Sherman Oaks with a Touch of Paris and KitchenAid and Maytag Appliances!
Date and Time:
Friday, July 23rd, 9 am – 4 pm
ONE DAY ONLY!
This is a newly remodeled home in the heart of Sherman Oaks. There is a collection of furniture, beautiful decorative items, art, kitchen items, household items, clothing and even appliances – including a KitchenAid refrigerator and Maytag stackable washer/dryer.
You have to come see for yourselves!
Here are some details:
The furniture items include, but are not limited to the following:
- 2 matching sofas,
- Round glass topped coffee table,
- Multiple mirrors,
- Dining table with 4 chairs,
- Mirrored bar cart,
- Multiple Accent Tables,
- Multiple beds – Queen and King,
- Multiple Dressers and Side Tables,
- Velour Accent Chairs,
- Free Standing Bar,
- Outdoor Furniture
- And so much more!
Household and Collectable Items, include:
- Multiple rugs,
- Multiple smart flat screen TVs,
- Klipsch surround sound speakers,
- Collection of Paris art, Eiffel Tower sculptures, and other collectables,
- KitchenAid Refrigerator – KRFC300ESS01
- Maytag Washer an Dryer – MGD3500FW0 and MHW3505FW1
- Multiple pieces of art,
- Small amount of women’s Clothing
- So many household and kitchen items
We are very aware of the current climate and everyone’s safety is our utmost priority. Face masks will be required and are mandatory to enter the property, please do not forget yours as we will not have spares. We will have hand sanitizer available and will be strictly controlling the amount of folks entering the estate.
Please be thoughtful of your neighbors, friends and fellow customers and practice sensible social distancing to avoid any potential hazards. Thank you !
We can also be cashless so contact free payment will be available and our preferred method of payment. This includes Apple Pay, Android Pay, Venmo, Paypal and NFC & Chip Cards (Debit and Credit). Please help us in preparing appropriately.
* Handbags are not allowed in the sale.
* Sales Tax is charged on all purchases.
* Bring packing material as this runs out quickly.
There is plenty of street parking in front. The security guard will be happy to help you.
Mark your calendars.
We look forward to seeing you there!