Contemporary Meets French Country Sophistication Estate Sale with Designer Furniture and Designer Clothing in Pacific Palisades
Date and Time:
Friday, October 9th, 9 am – 4 pm,
Saturday, October 10th, 9 am – 4 pm,
524 Muskingum Place
Pacific Palisades, Ca, 90272
We’re very happy to present this stunning cape cod style estate sale in the heart of Pacific Palisades. The estate is decorated with a beautiful mix and balance of contemporary furnishings from designers such as Restoration Hardware and beautiful French country style accents. There is a collection of beautiful decorative items, kitchen items, household items, and even a collection of designer women’s clothing, shoes and accessories.
Everything is in great condition and has been very well taken care of. You have to come see for yourselves!
Here are some details:
The furniture items include, but are not limited to the following:
- 1 Overstuffed Down Ladderback sofa with linen slipcovers,
- Z Gallerie Mirrored dresser,
- Shabby Chic Style Dresser or console,
- Restoration Hardware leather ottoman,
- French Country dining table with Restoration Hardware vintage French round fabric dining chairs,
- French Shabby Chic Style credenza,
- Seagrass Bar stools,
- Sectional linen sofa with ottoman,
- Kitchenette table with chairs,
- Kartel Ghost chair,
- Pair of leather ottomans,
- Crate and Barrel desk,
- Shabby Chic Style dresser,
- 4 Poster bed from Postobello Home,
- French Shabby Chic Style armoire,
- Overstuffed down armchair,
- Mirrored Jewelry dresser,
- 2 twin beds with tufted headboards and the softest bedding,
- Restoration Hardware Outdoor dining table and chairs
- Restoration Hardware Outdoor Bar Stools,
- Restoration Hardware outdoor Lounge Chairs,
There is a nice collection of art.
Household Items, include:
- Collection of seashell décor,
- Le Creuset Dishware,
- William Yeoward Décor,
- Décor from Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Restoration Hardware,
- Multiple mirrors,
- Multiple Lamps,
- Multiple rugs,
- So many household and kitchen items
Collection of Women’s Clothing and accessories.
We are very aware of the current climate and everyone’s safety is our utmost priority. Face masks will be required and are mandatory to enter the property, please do not forget yours as we will not have spares. We will have hand sanitizer available and will be strictly controlling the amount of folks entering the estate.
Please be thoughtful of your neighbors, friends and fellow customers and practice sensible social distancing to avoid any potential hazards. Thank you !
We can also be cashless so contact free payment will be available and our preferred method of payment. This includes Apple Pay, Android Pay, Venmo, Paypal and NFC & Chip Cards (Debit and Credit). Please help us in preparing appropriately.
* Handbags are not allowed in the sale.
* Sales Tax is charged on all purchases.
* Bring packing material as this runs out quickly.
*We will have an early bird sign-up sheet available from 5pm on Thursday, October 8th for those who wish to reserve their place in the opening line.
*Adding your name to the sign-up sheet is not required to enter our sales, just a courtesy to anyone choosing to avoid the opening rush.
There is plenty of street parking in front of the house. The security guard will be happy to help you.
Mark your calendars.
We look forward to seeing you there!