Hollywood Producer Laurel Canyon Estate Sale in an Iconic Art Deco Hollywood Estate For a Great Cause!
The event is being produced to raise money for an incredibly great and important cause. 100% of the net proceeds** will be donated to Stop Poaching Now (SPN!). This wildlife charity is working on overtime to erase the extinction of our beloved wild animals. SPN! was one the first charities to implement drones on the ground to combat poaching, and prides itself on its global educational program, reaching from the US to Southern Africa. Here is a link to their website to see the incredible things they are doing….. https://www.stoppoaching-now.org/
This is a breathtaking estate in the heart of the iconic Laurel Canyon! This estate is a true piece of Hollywood history. Many Hollywood events have taken place at this estate. There is a great mix of contemporary and Art Deco pieces. There is a collection of furniture, beautiful decorative items, art, kitchen items, household items, and even a collection of designer women’s clothing, shoes and accessories. There is something for everyone!
You have to come see for yourselves!
Here are some details:
The furniture items include, but are not limited to the following:
- Multiple Leather armchairs,
- 2 Art Deco Desks,
- Pottery Barn
- Multiple Sofas….including a mohair sofa and a Restoration Hardware ,
- Restoration Hardware upholstered sleeper sofa,
- Pair of Hollywood Regency Iron Chairs,
- West Elm Modular Outdoor Sectional Sofa,
- 19th Century Victorian Bench with Rattan Seat,
- Leather topped coffee table,
- Art Deco Accent Pieces,
- Multiple Bedroom sets,
- Multiple mirrors,
- Outdoor furniture,
- And so much more!
Household and Collectable Items, include:
- Multiple handmade rugs,
- Bronze sculptures….including artists such as Lorenzo Ghiglieri and Claire Jeanne Roberte Colinet,
- Collection of Pottery items,
- Multiple pieces of art…including fun pop art by Andy Warhol’s apprentice Steve Kaufman, Nick Brandt, Robert Rauschenberg, Peter Tunney, Icart, Georges Frederic Rotig, and others,
- Multiple throws,
- Potted plants,
- Memorabilia….including a vinyl record signed by the Beatles, multiple signed movie posters,
- So many household and kitchen items
Large Collection of Women’s designer Clothing, Shoes, Handbags, Hats, and Accessories!