Hollywood Producer Laurel Canyon Estate Sale in an Iconic Art Deco Hollywood Estate For a Great Cause!
Date and Time:
Saturday, May 22nd, 9 am – 4 pm,
Sunday, May 23rd, 9 am – 4 pm,
1930 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Los Angeles, Ca, 90046
This is going to be an absolutely fantastic event!
The event is being produced to raise money for an incredibly great and important cause. 100% of the net proceeds** will be donated to Stop Poaching Now (SPN!). This wildlife charity is working on overtime to erase the extinction of our beloved wild animals. SPN! was one the first charities to implement drones on the ground to combat poaching, and prides itself on its global educational program, reaching from the US to Southern Africa. Here is a link to their website to see the incredible things they are doing….. https://www.stoppoaching-now.org/
This is a breathtaking estate in the heart of the iconic Laurel Canyon! This estate is a true piece of Hollywood history. Many Hollywood events have taken place at this estate. There is a great mix of contemporary and Art Deco pieces. There is a collection of furniture, beautiful decorative items, art, kitchen items, household items, and even a collection of designer women’s clothing, shoes and accessories. There is something for everyone!
You have to come see for yourselves!
Here are some details:
The furniture items include, but are not limited to the following:
- Multiple Leather armchairs,
- 2 Art Deco Desks,
- Pottery Barn
- Multiple Sofas….including a mohair sofa and a Restoration Hardware ,
- Restoration Hardware upholstered sleeper sofa,
- Pair of Hollywood Regency Iron Chairs,
- West Elm Modular Outdoor Sectional Sofa,
- 19th Century Victorian Bench with Rattan Seat,
- Leather topped coffee table,
- Art Deco Accent Pieces,
- Multiple Bedroom sets,
- Multiple mirrors,
- Outdoor furniture,
- And so much more!
Household and Collectable Items, include:
- Multiple handmade rugs,
- Bronze sculptures….including artists such as Lorenzo Ghiglieri and Claire Jeanne Roberte Colinet,
- Collection of Pottery items,
- Multiple pieces of art…including fun pop art by Andy Warhol’s apprentice Steve Kaufman, Nick Brandt, Robert Rauschenberg, Peter Tunney, Icart, Georges Frederic Rotig, and others,
- Multiple throws,
- Potted plants,
- Memorabilia….including a vinyl record signed by the Beatles, multiple signed movie posters,
- So many household and kitchen items
Large Collection of Women’s designer Clothing, Shoes, Handbags, Hats, and Accessories!
We are very aware of the current climate and everyone’s safety is our utmost priority. Face masks will be required and are mandatory to enter the property, please do not forget yours as we will not have spares. We will have hand sanitizer available and will be strictly controlling the amount of folks entering the estate.
Please be thoughtful of your neighbors, friends and fellow customers and practice sensible social distancing to avoid any potential hazards. Thank you !
We can also be cashless so contact free payment will be available and our preferred method of payment. This includes Apple Pay, Android Pay, Venmo, Paypal and NFC & Chip Cards (Debit and Credit). Please help us in preparing appropriately.
* Handbags are not allowed in the sale.
* Sales Tax is charged on all purchases.
* Bring packing material as this runs out quickly.
*We will have an early bird sign-up sheet available from 5pm on Friday, May 21st for those who wish to reserve their place in the opening line.
*Adding your name to the sign-up sheet is not required to enter our sales, just a courtesy to anyone choosing to avoid the opening rush.
There is plenty of street parking in front of the house. The security guard will be happy to help you.
Mark your calendars.
We look forward to seeing you there!
**Excluding Nick Brandt, Robert Rauschenberg and Georges Frederic Rotig art pieces.