International Film Star’s Estate Sale in Bel Air
This is an incredible estate sale of an International film star from the 1950s and 1960s. Everything in this house is Classic Hollywood! From the immaculate Mid-Century furniture to the stunning handmade beaded gowns and accessories. This is a must see event!
Here are some details:
Furniture Items include, but are not limited to the following:
- From furniture makers such as Conant Ball and Whitecraft:
- Multiple Mid-Century sofas,
- Multiple Mid-Century Vanities,
- Multiple dressers and nightstands,
- Multiple Japanese cabinets, shelves, and credenzas,
- Multiple Mid-Century coffee tables with travertine tops,
- Multiple accent chairs with great fabrics,
- Aluminum Indoor/outdoor kitchenette table with chairs
- Hamilton Baby Grand Piano
Large collection of collectable and household items, including:
- Japanese porcelain and art,
- Mid-Century bar ware,
- Vintage electronics – including a reel to reel tape deck with tapes, tape decks, JBL speakers, projectors, and more.
- Vintage Kitchen items,
Art items, include:
- Original paintings of all sizes,
- Large Sculptures
Large collection of women’s and men’s clothing and accessories include:
- Handmade gowns with exquisite details,
- Stunning Hollywood costumes from the 1950s and 60s,
- Classic Vintage clothing – including Pucci dresses
- Designer handbags – including a Chanel jumbo bag
- Vintage hats, shoes, and accessories
- Men’s suits, shirts, and accessories
* Sales Tax is charged on all purchases.
Mark your calendars.
We look forward to seeing you there!